PROFILE: Dually Certified Elementary Teacher Pre(K-6) with diversified teaching experience; a goal setting results-oriented instructor skilled at developing innovative written lesson plans designed to stimulate and challenge each student to learn, coupled with a dedicated commitment to providing quality education, seeks a position that will fully utilize both my experience and education while providing career and personal growth as an educator.
Freelance Writing of Children’s Non-Fiction Books for non-readers and early readers
- NYS Permanent (Pre-K-6) Elementary Teaching Certification
- NYS Childhood Special Education Teaching Certificate
- The City College of New York, New York, NYMS Early Childhood Special Education…Conferred September 2006
- University of Memphis, Memphis, TN Graduate Literacy curriculumSweet Briar College, Sweet Briar, VA BA English Literature…Graduated May 1991
- Hunter College of New York, New York, NY 30 credits of undergraduate courses transferred to Sweet Briar College September 1988